If you’ve been pondering the idea of a kitchen renovation, you’ve probably spent too much time deep in the rabbit hole of online pictures and suggestions. You might be feeling a bit overwhelmed with all of the possibilities for revamping your Naperville kitchen, or unsure what even is the first step in getting started. Luckily, there is one method that’s easy, possible to do on your own, and capable of completely shifting the tone and mood of your kitchen! Transitioning your cabinet situation into open kitchen shelving is an excellent way to enhance your cooking space and can add a lot of sneaky bonuses on top of just aesthetics. Discover all the advantages of an open shelving kitchen with our certified designer on The Kitchen Master’s blog!
How Can an Open Shelving Kitchen Amplify My Home?
You want to add some spice and pizzazz to your kitchen, but don’t want to invest the time and money into painting the walls pink or installing a dramatic new island? Here are a few of the ways that an open shelving kitchen can help your kitchen make the leap from “no” to “woah!”
- You get to show off your swanky dishware. Feel like you’re the only one that appreciates the bright turquoise tea cups you invested in a while ago? Not anymore. Open shelves allow you to enjoy how pretty your dishware is even when you’re not using it. Plus, your guests may ask you where you bought it more often since it’ll always be on display!
- You get way more storage. Tired of grabbing the ladder to reach those high upper cabinets? Have some funky corner cabinets that are too oddly sized to hold anything practical? Open shelves eliminate these issues by creating standard, equal storage options throughout your entire kitchen.
- You’ll be more dedicated to keeping things clean. While you’ll certainly be able to admire your dishware from afar with open shelving, this also means you’ll notice pretty fast when things become a bit … unadmirable. Open shelving ensures that you keep your dishware organized because you’ll want to keep your kitchen from existing in disarray.
- You’ll save quite a bit of money. It sounds obvious, but with an open shelf kitchen, you don’t have to spend money on kitchen cabinet doors! Or, even if you do want closed cabinets in the future, open shelving may be a great interim kitchen remodeling solution.
- You want your kitchen to feel more open and brighter. Without the barriers of kitchen cabinets, an open shelving kitchen can really help your space open up and look brighter. Open shelves also do not block windows, so more light can stream into your kitchen with ease.
- You can test it out before fully committing. You know the easiest way to get an open shelving kitchen? Just take the doors off the kitchen cabinets you already have! And then, if you don’t like it, you can just put your cabinet doors back on. Boom!
Premier Kitchen Remodeling Services in Naperville
Whether you’re thinking about installing open shelving into your kitchen, or simply reading up on different options for kitchen design, the design professionals at The Kitchen Master are here to help. We’re dedicated to listening to you to ensure every one of your needs is actualized to create the space of your dreams. We have an easy-to-follow selection process and always deliver what we promise. Our award-winning team is excited to talk with you about your kitchen remodeling project today!
To speak with one of our certified designers, call The Kitchen Master at (630) 369-0500 or contact us online now!