If you’re a member of today’s growing population of home office workers, whether full-time or a few days per week, home office remodeling has likely crossed your mind. Now is the time to be proactive and solve all your home office problems with a new, custom home office remodel or redesign.
How to Solve Home Office Frustrations: Remodel With Experienced, Customer-Focused Local Experts
You may be struggling to make an extra bedroom, attic, garage, or even closet function as a workspace. Imagine how your workdays could be much easier, more productive, and fun with a newly designed and built (or redesigned and remodeled) home office. With years of experience and satisfied customers, The Kitchen Master is ready to help.
Partner with a skilled remodeling contractor, here in Naperville, to help you plan and build your custom home workspace. Contact The Kitchen Master online, or call (630) 369-0500 today!
Home office remodeling options include:
Existing home office remodel: Even if you’re happy with the amount of space and location of your existing home office, you may still want to revamp and reconfigure the space. Remodeling and improving your current home office could include installing windows, creating built-in shelves, or even adding a private bath to better suit your specific profession and working style.
Home remodeling to create a home office: Alternatively, an experienced and creative home remodeler could repurpose a room, such as your guest bedroom or dining room, or finish your basement, to create your new home office.
Learn more about your home office remodeling options. Contact your go-to Naperville remodelers at The Kitchen Master. Call (630) 369-0500 today!
Here are our top tips for planning your ideal home office remodel. As experienced Naperville remodeling specialists, we’re here to provide complete remodeling services, from the overall design concept to the smallest construction detail.
Identify your priorities and plan your new home office by working through these steps:
1. Priority setting and space planning: How exactly will you use the home workspace on a typical day? Consider how much space you need for comfort, plus computer, desk, work table(s), computers, other office equipment or tools, furnishings, and storage. Our team can help you strike a balance between available space in your home and your professional requirements and priorities.
2. Budget considerations: Are you ready to go all out and boost your business with a completely bespoke home workspace? Are you simply aiming to make your current home office more functional and comfortable? Whether your home office remodeling budget is large or small, you’ll begin to see a return on your investment almost immediately, in increased home value, comfort, and work productivity.
3. Establishing quiet and privacy needs: If possible, locate your office in a somewhat isolated area of the house. If that’s not practical in your home layout, consider using sound dampening curtains, wall insulation, and/or a white noise app to help you concentrate.
4. Planning for proper storage: Special attention to storage design is crucial to avoid future clutter in your home office and be sure everything is nearby when you need it. Custom home office storage solutions could include items like a wall-mounted desk, built-in bookcase with integrated desk, work tables with shelving below, perfectly sized storage cubbies, and/or impressive, custom home office cabinetry.
5. Considering lighting requirements: Natural light (a window or slider) is ideal. You could also use bright “daylight” light bulbs and task lamps positioned to avoid glare and eye strain.
6. Incorporating décor and style: Choose paint colors and finishes that both calm and energize you, to make working almost effortless. Consider a feature wall or cabinets painted in the wall color for a streamlined look that visually enlarges your home office space.
7. Making it happen…
Let the Naperville home office remodeling experts create your dream office, with a custom remodel. Contact The Kitchen Master online, or call (630) 369-0500 today!
Our creative and dedicated home remodeling team is completely focused on customer satisfaction. With thousands of remodeling projects under our belt, just tell us your goals for your dream office—we’ll make it happen!
Once the design is approved, we’ll conduct your remodel in a quick, organized, and efficient manner, keeping the work area neat throughout. Our goal is to provide an attractive, thoughtful, and functional home office remodel that perfectly suits your needs.
For the best home office remodeling experience, trust The Kitchen Master. Contact us online, or call (630) 369-0500 now.
We’re glad you found us and we hope you have a rewarding experience and benefit from the time you spend learning about our company and the services we offer. We designed our site to be simple to use and provide you with helpful information about kitchens and baths and other… Read moreView latest blog posts